Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Test Footage of Slow Motion and B/W



My test footage was put in black and white, as I want my whole music video to be put in B/W. I might have some aspects of colour at main points. I also changed the speed duration, as I want certain parts of my video in slow motion, and some parts to be quicker, the test footage allowed me to see if it looks effective, and would work in my video. I also took this test footage with a shoulder mount, to see if I could take footage using this equipment, and if it looks steady and not blurry when uploaded to Premiere. Although when i take my final footage it will be completely different to something like this as it will be a horse running at a must faster speed, but it still allowed me to gain experience will trial and error and to just see how everything works.

No comments:

Post a Comment