This video, really inspired me for my music video, especially the various shots and angles of the horses moving at different speeds. I am hopefully going to try a few of these shots using a shoulder mount, especially of my horse's feet running, then after uploading it to After Effects putting it into slow motion, as it is in this video. This video shows a clip of a part of their storyboard, in which they clearly used to plan how they were going to make the final product. This I took into account when I was creating my story board, as I put as much detail into it as possible, so when it comes to shooting my video I will have a clear and vivid idea infront of me, and also to relate to if I get stuck filming.
Wednesday, 7 November 2012
making of Only the horses
This video, really inspired me for my music video, especially the various shots and angles of the horses moving at different speeds. I am hopefully going to try a few of these shots using a shoulder mount, especially of my horse's feet running, then after uploading it to After Effects putting it into slow motion, as it is in this video. This video shows a clip of a part of their storyboard, in which they clearly used to plan how they were going to make the final product. This I took into account when I was creating my story board, as I put as much detail into it as possible, so when it comes to shooting my video I will have a clear and vivid idea infront of me, and also to relate to if I get stuck filming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment