My Digi-pack I created on Photoshop, the images I took myself.
I really like the front cover as I think it will attract the audience due to
the colours and the way they bounce of each other. I put it in Black and White
to begin with then changed the opacity slightly, then changed the auto tone and
contrast in order to add that slightly orange effect in the background. The
reason I did this was to make the horse really stand out against the water and
at least have one bold part of colouring in order to bring out the whole image.
The back of my Digi-pack I used the same colour effects in
order to have that bright light coming through from the background again. You
can almost see what looks like a camera error (the ball of light on the horse
near the top) but I thought gave it effect and sometimes that works in images
so I left it. The Horses eye looks slightly glazy but I thought this fit well
with the whole overlook of the image. The text on both of them I kept simple as then all the focus is on the images, I just slightly added a border around the white text in order to make it stand out more, also highlight the main parts. I only put the artist’s first name, as I thought it looked more professional as after researching different CD covers, a lot of artists did this.
No comments:
Post a Comment